Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to school

Today the boys headed back to school. They've been home since the 17th of December. That was a long break, lol. Don't get me wrong. I love having them home. They do on occasion get bored and drive me crazy, lol. Thankfully this morning went smoothly. Here's to hoping the rest of the week goes as smoothly.

I finished the DS case for Benjamin that he wanted. It's always neat to see their faces when you finish something for them that they really wanted, lol. He got to pick out the fabric he wanted. So cute! I have a tshirt order I need to work on tomorrow. I probably should sew some dresses as well.

Patrick has gotten a smart mouth lately, but I'm not so sure he means it that way. Sometimes I don't think he understands how it comes across, or at least I hope he doesn't. It was so nice this evening to watch them running through the hallway giggling and chasing each other. I know that this time with them isn't going to last forever.

My babies are growing up :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment