Friday, February 18, 2011

February Catch up


Nothing says I love you like heart shaped pancakes. It's a Valentine's tradition around here. I wanted to make a big fuss about Valentine's day this year. For one, the kids LOVE it and two, this month marks a year of their daddy being home. How awesome is that? lol It was cute to see both older boys get into making the Valentine's for their friends. Of course they were more excited with all the ones they brought home.




In other news, I finally finished the quilt for my grandma!! It should be there tomorrow. I am in love with it, and it almost didn't make it to her. There is another one in the works for me now, lol. It quilted up so nicely once I washed it. I only wish I could be there when she opens it. Lots of thanks to Amanda Jean from Crazy Mom Quilts (found here ) Her tutorials rock!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I will take pics of Grandma with it :D

Post a Comment