Friday, May 27, 2011

Pure Crazy

It has been so crazy around here lately. Both Benjamin and Patrick have been playing baseball. That is definitely keeping us on our toes. We are on a field somewhere ateast 3 nights a week, lol. It has been fun. There's nothing better than seeing their little faces when they make those home runs or when they happen to be paying attention in the outfield and manage to catch the ball.

Andrew has been a trooper during all this running around. He has made such amazing progress with his speech. I know its still hard for people who aren't around him all the time to understand him but he sure has come a long way. The other day he was playing with Patrick and I heard him say "one, two, go" that was the beat sound ever. He is finally putting more than 2 words together. He will say mom hold me please. He will just melt your heart now. I took a lot for granted with my older 2. You don't really get how truly important every little milestone is until your child is delayed. Andrew is catching up finally. Slowly but surely.

I've been getting rid of the baby stuff I have. It's time to close that chapter in our lives. I need to have a yardsale soon and get ready for our move. There's only 6 weeks left! Woohoo! I finally got around to going to the doctor for my hip. I guess I really did mess myself up when I fell on the ice. They did some xrays and I get to go to physical therapy. Sounds great doesn't it? Ugh its going to be painful. At least it should get better now.....hopefully.

The kids get out of school next week. Benjamin isn't too thrilled. He doesn't want to leave his frienda but he's excited about being closer to grandma. I'm going to have to find some stuff to do with them during the day. Lol. I have a feeling the boredom will set in quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment